Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Salon Wars!


On Saturday, The Aveda Institute of Provo was lucky enough to participate in Salon Wars. There is no real prize but the winning salon gets bragging rights of being the best salon in Utah for the next year. The salons that were in the show were already considered more of the high end salons around. So as an institute we felt very privileged to be there competing. Even though we didn't win, I feel as if I walked away with a prize. I walked away having learned so much about fashion, synthetic hair and what you can do with it, I even did makeup on a real model. I feel like that is not something you can get out of a text book. This is the reason I wanted to get into the beauty industry. For it to happen as fast as it did amazes me. Watch our part of the show! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEBx4imUPZQ

No comments:

Post a Comment